Six pack abs workout program

Dawsonville, Georgia 0 comments

I purchased Mike Chang's workout program,"Six pack abs", and have enjoyed the program. The problem is that sales people contact you by phone and attempt to sell you more programs and are not clear about how much they will cost you, which leads to my complaint.

The " Six pack abs" phone Reps just continue to charge your credit card for an amount, $65 in my case,previously not agreed to and unless you check your credit card statement on a monthly basis, you are liable to end up paying for God knows what.

I made two calls to their customer service line. The first call, no answer. The second call I got an answering machine, so left a message for them to call me about the complaint I have described above. The next day I got a message from "Six pack abs" customer service saying they would " credit my account" and to " call them back". That was late today.

I plan on calling them tomorrow to confirm the credit to my account and see exactly why I was automatically charged an amount to my credit card never discussed or approved by me.

Will get back with their answer.

Review about: Six Pack Abs.

SIX PACK ABS - NO REFUND

Palo Alto, California 1 comment

I ordered Six Pack Abs in June of 2011 and soon realized it was not the program for me.It does require a lot more time commitment, weights for workouts, and gym equipment than I had anticipated.

I thought the program had been designed to be mostly around bodyweight. One of the things that drew me to the program was the money-back guarantee that Michael Chang promises. He even has a Facebook page. The program promises a 30 day refund.

However, I've written for my refund more than twice and never received it.

I've never even gotten responses when writing about my refund.How can a company that promises a 30 day refund not honor its words?

Comments

Hilgard

if you bought from clickbank, email them for a refund, if yo bought through paypal inform them and they will force a refund